Procell Therapies Microchanneling
ProCell Therapies uses cutting-edge biotechnology to transform the appearance of the skin permanently.
ProCell Microchanneling serums use highly concentrated growth factors derived from bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells to promote scarless healing in an anti-inflammatory environment. A microchanneling treatment that enhances collagen production.
Procell Microchanneling is a great treatment if you are looking to improve the texture, tone, and elasticity of your skin. The procedure is suitable for all skin types and is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that involves creating small, controlled skin injuries (microchannels) with a TGA registered mechanized stamper. These microchannels stimulate collagen and elastin production in the skin. Surgical-grade steel filaments are used in Procell’s Microchanneling device, small enough to fit into hair follicles. As a result, less damage is done to the epidermis, resulting in a faster recovery time.
Have a Question?
How Does Procell Microchanneling Help Stimulate Cellular Activity?
Hundreds of thousands of microchannels are created during a single Procell treatment. Each micro-injury initiates a healing process that initiates the formation of new collagen. The repeated healing process initiates the formation of new collagen over time. Repetition of the healing process improves the surface texture and overall appearance of the skin.
Among the numerous benefits of Procell Microchannelling are:
The Benefits of Procell Therapies Microchannelling
Procell Therapies Microchanneling enhances the appearance of the face without undergoing surgery or damaging the skin. Non-ablative procedures preserve and preserve the epidermis (first layer of skin). The benefits of Procell Therapies Microchanneling over microneedling, platelet-rich fibrin (PRF), platelet-rich plasma (PRP), and laser therapy include no scratching or tearing of the skin, as well as the elimination of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (pigmentation caused by skin trauma).
By creating micro channels in the epidermis, this award-winning Dermascope 2022 treatment thickens the epidermis, stimulating the healing response and making cosmeceutical serums and creams 30% more effective.
Procell Therapies Microchanneling Candidacy
Microchanneling with Procell is a very safe treatment for skin tones. Contraindications to this treatment include the following. Procell microchanneling can also activate cold sores if you have a history of cold sores. Before having Procell microchanneling, consult your physician regarding appropriate prophylactic treatment. (Please note that Procell Microchanneling will not cause cold sores in people who are not already infected.)
AspiraBody uses MD Microchannel Delivery Serum for all patients over 40 years of age because it contains double the growth factors and contains pro-healing and anti-inflammatory ingredients such as TGF-ß3. All customers under the age of 40 can benefit from the MD Microchannel Delivery Serum, which provides faster results with shorter recovery times.
The product contains deionized water, stem cytokines (proprietary mixture of human bone marrow stem cell growth factors and cryokines), dehydroacetic acid, hyaluronic acid, and benzyl alcohol.
MD serum contains hyaluronic acid suspensions of human bone marrow-derived growth factors. The human body naturally contains both elements. No human, plant cells or animal DNA, blood, or any other foreign material are present. For over a decade, the product has been used safely and effectively.
Stem Cytokines, which support cellular renewal, are Procell serum’s main ingredient. As we age, we lose most of these stem cells. The remaining ones are less robust by middle age compared to our youth. In addition to improving skin firmness, elasticity, and tone, the serum has potent regenerative properties.
The cytokines produced by Procell interact with damaged cells to promote healing. They contain DNA hardware that promotes wound healing, fights disease, and rejuvenates the skin. Cytokines are small packages of information produced by the cells.
Microchanneling creates a small injury in the skin that stem cells respond to (or, in this case, are applied to) in order to heal. A healthy cytokine is injected into the damaged cells through cell receptors in the injured area. Let’s begin the healing process!
Microchanneling is sometimes referred to as Microneedling Evolved by Procell Therapies. Microneedling treatments typically use hyaluronic acid, brightening serums, and salicylic acid as delivery serums, which do not have the same beneficial effects as stem cell-derived growth factors.
Unlike traditional microneedling, Procell Therapies Microchanneling uses a stamping technique. Small micro-injuries are created when the tip penetrates the upper layers of the skin (epidermis). Rather than dragging or gliding across the skin to create “micro-injuries,” the device stamps vertically to create clean micro-channels. Therefore, the skin is not scratched or torn.
Due to the fact that each Procell microchanneling tip has a fixed depth, they are 100% reliable. The accuracy of microneedling devices with adjustable depths is not always guaranteed. (The depth of treatment depends on the condition. Furthermore, Procell has three treatment diameters for optimal coverage of the area treated – 12 Filaments, 25 Filaments, and 49 Filaments – and is suitable for both the face and body. Traditional Microneedling Devices only have 12 needles at the tip of their device.
A topical numbing cream can also be applied to the treatment area before the procedure. There will be a pinprick sensation, especially over your forehead, eyes, cheekbones, and lips.
Each session usually lasts about 90 minutes.
The treated skin area may feel hot and tight after needling is completed. After the treatment, the skin turns red, fades within a few hours, and resolves within 24 hours. For the next 3 days, you may experience mild sloughing of the treated skin. Healing time will increase with deeper stamping depths (1mm and 1.5mm).
- Masks should be worn for at least 15-30 minutes if you are given one.
- For 6-8 hours, no other products should be applied.
- Pet dander and other irritants should be avoided as much as possible. During the first 24 hours, you may experience a mild allergic reaction to pets and other things you usually do not react to.
- There may be a sensation of heat and tightness on your skin, similar to a mild sunburn.
- During your first treatment (and subsequent treatments at .25mm in general), you may experience mild redness and swelling, as well as a tight, warm sensation for up to 24 hours. Treatments with longer needle lengths may produce redness and swelling, along with tiny flecks of redness for between 4-72 hours.
- Trans-Epidermal Water Loss is a common temporary side effect and could leave you feeling dry throughout the first week. Keep the recommended moisturizer with you during the day and apply as frequently as necessary to avoid dryness.
- After 24-48 hours post-procedure: apply the Procell Cellular Renewal Serum and Healing Accelerator for the best results. Cleanse first and apply 1-3 pumps each. Apply daily, morning and night.
- For the first 120 mins, don’t touch the face, don’t put anything else on (besides the mask), and avoid sun exposure.
- After 6-8 hours, you can apply a mild moisturizer.
- Avoid sweating for the first 24 hours (No gym, sauna, swimming, spicy food, exercise)
- No Retin-A, Retinol, vitamin C, BHA, AHA, or exfoliation for 5-7 days
- Cold Sore breakout (if you already have the cold sore virus). Consult your physician about appropriate prophylactic treatment before a Procell microchanneling treatment.
- Dry Crepey Skin (moisturize, moisturize, moisturize to ease)
- Itchiness – during healing, itching is common and can be uncomfortable.
- Acne Flare up – may occur due to the urge to touch the treated area, especially due to itchiness. Avoid touching your face!
- Millia (small, bump-like cysts) may appear, and are transient, resolving in a week or less – don’t pick!
- Reddening, peeling, scabbing, temporary bruising, and temporary discoloration of the skin.
The number of Procell Therapies Microchanneling treatments depends on the individual’s skin condition. Typically for Skin Rejuvenation treatments ( Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Tightening, Crows Feet, Etc ), 3-4 Treatments are required, with each treatment done every 4 weeks. Scarring & Acne Scarring may require a minimum of 6 treatments, with each treatment every 3-4 weeks, and Stretch Marks may take 6-8 treatments, with each treatment done every 4-6 weeks for optimal results.
Treatment should begin at .25mm or .5mm needle depth, graduating to longer needles as necessary. One could continue this series indefinitely and experience both corrective and anti-aging benefits.
Results are usually visible after the second treatment.