The female body goes through some major changes with pregnancy. With all the joys of the experience, many women are anxious to get their pre-pregnancy body back but find that the lower abdomen just doesn’t seem to want to let go of fat even after they have eliminated all their pregnancy weight—we have an answer for you.
CoolSculpting is a non-invasive, FDA-cleared treatment that uses a precisely controlled cooling process called Cryolipolysis™ to target and reduce the fat layer underneath your skin. Learn how CoolSculpting works and how it can help you get to your post-baby body goals in no time!
How Does Nonsurgical CoolSculpting Work to Eliminate Stubborn Fat?
So, how does CoolSculpting work? The CoolSculpting device is placed on the skin and cooled to a specific temperature. This causes the fat cells in the target area to crystallize and die. Over time, the body eliminates these dead cells naturally through your lymphatic system.
Afraid that as a new mom you just don’t have time for the procedure? Think again! Nonsurgical CoolSculpting treatment only takes an hour per area, with no recovery times or anesthesia to worry about.
What Are the Benefits of CoolSculpting?
Nonsurgical CoolSculpting is a safe and effective way to get rid fat that is resistant to diet or exercise without surgery. There are no needles or injections involved, and you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
Beyond these physical results lie all the emotional benefits of CoolSculpting. Kicking that unwanted loose skin to the curb can restore your self-esteem and confidence, giving you positive energy to help you through your day.
Who is a Candidate?
Nonsurgical CoolSculpting is suitable for people who want to get rid of stubborn fat without surgery. It’s not recommended for people who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Most doctors agree that women should wait at least six months after having a baby to schedule treatments. This gives the body ample time to lose weight naturally and for the skin to retract.
5 Tips to Maintain Your Beautiful CoolSculpting Results
Maintaining your CoolSculpting results is key to keeping your physique looking its best. Here are some tips to help you out:
1) Stick to a healthy diet and exercise routine. This is always important, but it’s especially crucial when you’ve had CoolSculpting treatment. Your body needs good nutrition and regular exercise to maintain the results of your CoolSculpting procedure.
2) Keep up with your appointments. Most patients need at least one follow-up appointment after their CoolSculpting treatment to ensure optimal results. Make sure you keep your appointments so that your progress can be monitored.
3) Avoid gaining weight. As with any weight loss or weight maintenance plan, it’s important to keep your weight under control if you want to maintain your CoolSculpting results. Gaining weight will cause the fat cells that were treated with CoolSculpting to enlarge, negating the effects of the treatment.
4) Wear loose clothing. Tight clothes can irritate the treated areas and interfere with the healing process. Loose clothing will allow the skin to breathe and heal properly.
5) Consult your doctor if you have any concerns. If you’re not happy with your CoolSculpting results, or if you’re experiencing any problems, consult your doctor. He or she can help you troubleshoot any issues and get you back on track.
If you’re considering nonsurgical CoolSculpting, contact our ASPIRAbody office today to schedule a consultation. We’ll help you determine if this treatment is right for you!